E.l.f Review

So being a blogger and reading/watching a load of blogs I have seen a ridiculous amount of 'Elf' thinking to myself it looks like a pretty decent brand. Although, living in a small town in the South West of England.. I don't get the biggest choice of make up without travelling atleast 30 mins, so being in LA and having everything you could possibly ever need here, is so refreshing! I was walking through a massive department store, Target, and saw this little beauty for something ridiculous like $8, I had to give it a go! 

It was between this and a pallet of 100, but I picked this as I felt I would use the colours more. 

I was shocked for so long about the price of the few products I saw (I couldn't stay too long as I knew I was no here for another month and cannot afford to completely fulfill my beauty desires) so took to the good old internet to see if this was a crazy sale, or just a crazy brand. After a bit of research I found that it was just an amazingly priced brand - I guess kind of equivalent to the UK's MUA make up brand. 

After trying the product itself, I was honestly astounded. The colours on the pallet are gorgeous but it can always differ a little once actually applying, but I was amazed to see that they were just as pretty on than off. The make up itself is very pigmented and strong, with obviously the rule of the more you apply or blend the different looks you can create. 

Overall I'm so happy with this product and will definitely stock up on some more before I go home, it was an absolute steal! I'd highly recommend and am excited to see what else they have in store.

What do you think of Elf? Worth the dolla?